To submit an application for the Design Review Board, determine which application is appropriate and then follow the instructions on the form. Once the application is complete, submit the necessary paperwork as outlined on the application. Please review the Design Review Guidelines. and also the Bow Mar Municipal Code, Ordinances and Policies. Applications MUST be completed, in full, or they may not be considered by the Design Review Board.
Please be sure to review the list and submit the appropriate application.
- Design Review Board Application for New Home Construction
- Design Review Board Application for Remodel of Existing Structure
- Design Review Board Application for Addition to Existing Structure
- Design Review Board Application for General Property Changes
- Design Review Board Application for Landscaping Changes
The DRB meets the second Tuesday of each month. A completed Application as listed below must be submitted tothe Town no later than the 24thday of the month preceding the monthly meeting at which the application is to be examined. The homeowner MUST be present at the DRB meeting for the project to be discussed.
Application Required Documentation (submitted via email) These are all outlined on the Design Review Board Application page.
- 1. Application (please choose the appropriate application and follow any instructions accordingly)
- 2. Plot Plan Drawing
- 3. Floor Plan(s)
- 4. Roof Plan Drawing
- 5. Exterior Elevation Drawings
- 6. Exterior Color(s) descriptions or samples.
DRB approval is valid for 180 days.
If construction has not commenced within this period, plans must be resubmitted