The Bow Mar Foundation was created following the passing of Mayor Mary Carter. It consists of several funds which were established as needs arose in the community. The Bow Mar Foundation is a “Section 501(C)(3)” organization which establishes that contributions are tax-deductible.
Bow Mar, CO 80123.
If you have questions about the Foundation, please contact the Foundation President, Margo Ramsden.
The Bowmar foundation will hold its regular 2023 meetings on April 17th and December 11th.
- Monday April 17, 2022 following BOD Meeting: Bow Mar Foundation Regular Meeting.
- Monday December 12, 2022 at 7:00PM: Bow Mar Foundation Board Regular Meeting. See attached Agenda
- Monday April 18, 2022 following BOD Meeting: Bow Mar Foundation Regular Meeting of the Board. See attached Agenda
- Monday Decembner 13, 2021 following the 7PM Trustee Meeting: Foundation in Person Meeting at the Columbine Valley Town Hall. See attached Meeting Agenda
- Monday April 19, 2021 at 7:00PM Foundation Teleconference Meeting. See attached Meeting Agenda
- Monday November 16, 2020 at 7:00PM Foundation Teleconference Meeting. See attached Meeting Agenda
- August 17, 2020 Foundation Teleconference Meeting. See attached Meeting Agenda
- April 20, 2020 Foundation Teleconference Meeting. See attached Meeting Agenda
- December 10, 2019 Bow Mar Foundation Meeting – Agenda, Minutes
- November 18, 2019 Bow Mar Foundation Meeting – Minutes
- April 22, 2019 Regular Meeting – Agenda
Bow Mar Foundation Scholarship
The Eleanor and Lloyd King Scholarship recognizes outstanding youth in the Bow Mar community. The Scholarship was established in 1997 to recognize the Kings’ deep commitment to Bow Mar and in honor of their remarkable achievements over more than a half-century. It is administered by the Bow Mar Foundation.
Young people between the ages of 13 and 25 whose families are members of BMOI are encouraged to apply for this grant of $1,500. Two Scholarships are awarded as BMOI and the Foundation both fund one scholarship.
The scholarship emphasizes a demonstration of commitment and service to the greater community in the spirit of Lloyd and Eleanor King. Applications are due each year at the beginning of February and the applications are posted the first day of January.
The award may be utilized as the applicant chooses. Such uses may include (but are not limited to) educational pursuits or endeavors, internships, enrichment of leadership skills.
2020 Scholarships - The Bow Mar Foundation is pleased to congratulate the recipients of the 2020 Scholarships:
2019 Scholarships - The Bow Mar Foundation is pleased to congratulate the recipients of the 2019 Scholarships: